Think its cool that I’m spending a year in Australia?  Yeah, thought so.  So if you haven’t hit 31 yet and think a year Down Under would do great wonders on your skin?  Read below.

Over 31?  Wondering what exactly I can and cannot do while I’m in Australia?  Read below.

Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)

For people from Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.

Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)

Information for applicants from Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey and the USA on holiday and work visas in Australia.

Want to spend a year abroad working, but don’t want to head to Australia?  Similar visas are also available for Americans:

New Zealand:



Not American, but want to work and live abroad:






Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s